Klutz and Fiesta

Documenting the progress of my bruised my chin last year would prove how much of a curious klutz I am. Wanting to know how long a scab clears up and bruises fade. Was hoping that accidents like that do not happen at all but clumsy-me rendered otherwise -- so much for an injury-free 2009! Unfortunately, my chin (again) met a blunt foe (this time, with a table). Fortunately, it's not as horrid as last year's 'cause you can't see it but boy, do I feel it. I must have a hard face, then -- literally.

Had a fiesta feast this weekend. Everyone was hustling about so I confined myself to eating the food and not being in anyone's way. I should've at least took shots of the buffet, shame.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]