shopback ph missing cashback 2018

Cashbacks from Shopback.ph that are supposed to be Confirmed by now are just passing by, stuck at Pending. It started mid-September.
Missing cashbacks are cropping up as well. My Honestbee.ph clicks are being recorded but the completed transactions are not being recognized as Pending like they used to.
I reported a missing cashback from Honestbee.ph last month that is now being "investigated." [*Update: Investigation is done and they rejected it. hmmm...] 
Is this happening only to me???
I have over 1,000 pesos in pending cashbacks from Honestbee.ph... it will be so bad if I don't get it back.
[*Update 10/12/18: Yung mga transactions ko na too-long in Pending status are now verified, sunod-sunod pa. Good. Winithdraw ko na agad at baka mawala nanaman.]
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]