Ribs and Maki

Apologies... no photos. Had ribs and California rolls for lunch. Very nice.

Ate the ribs with my fingers - as should be - but had to use a tissue to pick one up. I know... lame. It was a necessity, unfortunately, 'cause I had to get up and use my rollator afterwards. And I can't very well grab the handles with sticky, smelly fingers, can I? Nope. I can't and I won't. I'm quite skillful with a fork and spoon, all to keep from having to use my fingers to eat. I can peel shrimps, open a crab up and get its meat, de-bone milkfish (bangus), what else? Can't think of anything else. That's it then. Have a good week!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]