Recycled Fish, Left Five

I think it's called sarsiyado but I'm not sure about that. This was left-over fried fish from last night and it was recycled for lunch today. Saute a shallot and tomatoes, add sweet and sour dip from a bottle, and you've made a sauce.

I'm still confused about which is left and which is right. It surprises me that I get them wrong sometimes.

Take today, for instance. Was trying to work with the number keys on the main board (not the ten key, obviously) and I kept saying "right five" in my head. What I really meant was to use my left index finger to press 5 so the correct thought should've been "left five". Still, I was moving my left finger even when I thought "right".

That's plain cuckoo right there. But admitting it is the first step...
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]