I Spy, Brownies Unlimited

I spy with my little eye... (will get back to this later)

Here's one of those brownies unlimited boxes that I talked about a while ago.


This six-brownie pack costs 62 pesos now. I think they became popular 'cause their prices dropped (I remember the same number of brownies at a little less than 100 pesos years ago) or it could be the other way around in that they became a hit so they lowered prices - I don't really know. For some reason, I think the quality dropped as well. A piece from this box was flaky, particularly, the one topped with mini marshmallows. They're still a treat in this house, though.

OK, back to "I spy".

I spy with my little eye something that starts with an "s" in our bathroom... that doesn't sound right. Alright, there was a spider in the bath today. It was a big brown spider. I left it alone 'cause then, it would leave me alone and it did. I got through my bath (with a lot of hushed cussing and one eye on the spider) and was out the door with still-dripping wet hair, un-spider-crawled, and clean.

I'm just going to say that I don't want to have to go through that again.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]