FF Crashes, Crashed

Put off updating to Firefox's 3.0.10 version cos I didn't see any need to (and there are lots of rants about it on the FF board too). Tonight, I hesitantly did it when FF crashed on me - three times tonight - three times when I went to paypal.

Now I think that I didn't really need to do it and it was the AVG upgrade that I just bought and installed that was behind the crashes. Specifically, its "safe search" add-on/extension. That "safe search" feature of AVG's looked promising but it's short-lived cos I couldn't work with it - had to disable it. It seemed to raise an app compatibility issue with firefox when I go to paypal.

Well, I've just disabled it and FF isn't crashing now. This browser has been good and I hate seeing it with bugs like this. Hopefully, nothing else comes up now that I have v3.0.10 since there's no going back. Fingers crossed.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]