Muss of Opening Books and Sharpie

I've forgotten how tedious it was to open accounting books for the new fiscal year. I did some reversals, a bit of filling in of column titles, and a lot of ledger-writing. But those are done so, let the recording begin!

Now, if only I can figure out where to stash the documents from last year... The space under my dresser is housing the 2006's, the shelf is home to the 2007's and the 2008's are stacked here on a chair. Decisions-decisions. Since I can't toss anything that's less than four (or five? I forget) years old, I'm blighted by the sight of paper. Oh, so where did I put the 2004-2005's? Oh no, I forget - wait, they're probably in the closet. I threw the old stuff (older than 2004) out because they were from the previous "entity". [sticks tongue out]

I tried to make 3D glasses yesterday - who the heck knows where to buy them here naman kasi?!? But nothing I made worked. I think that I had the wrong shade of blue - it's supposed to be cyan, from what I've been reading. I've tried red and blue cellophane - they did not work. Also tried using red and blue sharpies to color transparencies - failed. This made me wish that I saved the ones we used in Disney World.

By the way, I bought the sharpie markers just for this too... obviously, I was bordering on "desperate". Well, the sharpies aren't a total loss because I can still use them. Now, what about these sheets of cellophane - save them for Christmas or for when I think of making yema? Fat chance of that happening! HAH!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]