A Mouse Less

Our desktop's wired optical mouse is acting up. I am mouse-less right now and it's been interesting. A lot of tab-pressing and shift-tabs going on. Just have to keep my eyes on where I'm tabbing to though. It is workable but of course, I can't work as fast.

We did get a lot out of that mouse but I guess its time has come (or is very near). I think we've had that for what, maybe four years now? It was free too so we did get A WHOLE LOT out of it. Back when this ISP provider was advertising and getting people to sign up for their wireless service, they gave optical mice away. They were basic wired Microsoft P2 mice and they've customized it, painted over the body with their brand name.

I just sent someone off to the store to get a new optical mouse and I'm waiting for them to send me a text message on what they find. I also had them bring the (nearly) busted mouse too. So I am just waiting and am a mouse less. :)

Update: 9pm
Turns out, computer accessories are only sold in malls daw so we weren't able to get a new one today. Plugged the mouse back in (please don't break on me) and searched if there's an online store that delivers computer parts and stuff here. Saw one, looked promising so I put in an order (nothing's final - steps included phone calls and what not). I'll see if this pans out and will definitely talk about it hopefully, by next week.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]