Good Ham and Speed Talker

Ate dinner in my room because I wanted to work at the same time. Opted for a sandwich too since I did not want to clear the desk. This ham, cheese, lettuce (with a thin layer of mayo... haha!) sandwich was very good. I would have preferred whole-wheat bread in stead of this "just" wheat bread.

Yeah... and I don't have anything else to talk about! HAHA! Well, I guess I can talk about an interesting transcription that I did today. Well, it was a 30-second audio that I had to submit in 10 minutes -- pretty easy, eh? Yup, that's what I thought too until I played it.

Talk about a speed-talker! The lady packed in a ton of words within 30 seconds... wow! Well, that's it. I submitted it in the nick of time too. Honestly, I could have done that sooner but there was this one word that I just couldn't figure out and given the main message - I'm just going to say that word choices were more than a few.

Hey, I just talked about transcribing -- haven't done that in a while. [smiles]
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]