Food Today: The Ugly and the Healthy

Brunch was ugly...
I thought it was fried tofu at first with some sort of stuffing. That is, until I took a bite...

It was embutido! Yeah - there's an exclamation point there because it was delicious! Now I know not to judge food by its cover...?!? LOL See, I'm used to embutido (Filipino version of a meat loaf, of sorts) that's round as opposed to those cubed ones.

So, moving on, dinner was healthy...

Some fresh greens with fruit (grapes, dragonfruit, and mandarin wedges), walnuts and breaded chicken. But I did not just have the salad tonight, I also had some chicken adobo and rice. Yum...

Then, someone popped in a few minutes ago bearing a box of assorted chocolates so I had to take one. Now, I am digesting it all and having a cup of decaf to warm my tummy up.

Salut!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]