Blighter and Delighter

Obviously, the thing about working from home online is that you never come face to face with people who see your work on the other end of this World Wide Web. So sometimes it's hard not to be affected by feedback from some random person who chanced upon something that you've put out on the... yes, the WWW.

Take this day, for instance. For the first time, I had a blighter who nipped at my heels and made me want to curse this day (and it doesn't help that it's my "time of the month" too!). I am not going to go into details because I do not want to remember the "WHY's" of it all for when I go back and read my entries.

Well, after a few hours, this random person did a 180 and became my "delighter". That was pretty wonderful and I am very happy that I do not have to sleep feeling all moody about this tonight.

Isn't it crazy how the same person who makes you want to rip your hair out early in the day can make you want to celebrate later on?!? IT'S JUST CRAZY and the worst part is, I do not like "crazy".

So, that's my rant for the day. I wish that that's the last of it for the year -- no more rant posts from me! I wish, I wish.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]