A Cupcake Thrown In


Thought I'd throw a cupcake in for today's post since I've nothing else to write about than my utter disappointment at not meeting my bookkeeping goal (I've talked about it a few entries down, I think) for 2008.

That is, finishing the accounting books as of June... so sad. The last week of December proved to be more activity-filled than I anticipated and I am still prepping the June documents pa. Also, my left eye's starting to act up again with those white dots in view or maybe my glasses are smudged -- wait. Oh, it's a little of both. [sigh]

I've got Keane on - Hopes and Fears - and I think that's adding to my melancholy. Nothing like having sort of an appropriate soundtrack actually playing in the background. It's a little bit funny, really.

The cupcake was from last week, 'twas a gift for new year's. Of course, it wasn't just one cupcake -- it was a whole boxful. haha I liked the cake but the icing left much to be desired.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]