CastingWords Pts. and My Amazon Boo-boo

I've gone up a few points on my "transcription grader value" in CastingWords (one of Mturk's transcription requesters). That's good, though, I'm still hesitant about taking on their transcription jobs. As of this time, I've just accepted one (yup, just one!) 4-minute audio task there because I do not know what to expect -- it turned out well and I even received a bonus. It helps that I've been going to the mturk forum where other workers and even job requesters are talking and commenting a lot.

Also, since my earnings there go straight to my Amazon gift certificate balance - being a non-US worker and all - I cannot go and spend all my time working there. But if I were, oh man, the $$ should be so sweet...!

About this Amazon boo-boo that I did -- I knew that their mp3 downloads are exclusive to those in the US. I knew that and I still did this stupid thing and it cost me some. This is to remind me NOT TO DO THIS AGAIN unless they lift the restriction, of course.

Anyway, I saw that I did not get a notice when I searched a song in the "mp3 downloads" section. There was a 1-click-buy button on the side and I though, "What the heck? If it doesn't work, it's just a dollar." Unfortunately, I was excitedly hoping that it'd work so you can imagine my utter disappointment when it didnt! Aaarrghhh!!!!!!! Well, that mistake cost me a hard-earned dollar and I'm never doing that again. So, this falls under the label of "what I bought (but did not get)".
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]