Attack of the Shivers and MiniStop Fare

I am shivering tonight. And the wind was blowing hard earlier too that it literally blew my bedroom door open! Not that it was fully closed (of course) - it was just slightly stuck to the door pane - but there was this "woo" sound and then, the door opened.

Anyway, what I think is strange about me having the shivers tonight is that I am not at all discomforted by the cold but I am getting irritated by my quivering. See, I am working (not like that's news) and it is all too noticeable that my jaw is clenching and I quiver every few minutes -- so annoying. I mean, what is that about? Time to put on a sweater, eh?

Someone brought home this stuffed pastry from the local MiniStop. The filling - I do not know what that was but it was not sweet so it's not a dessert. My best guess would be it was mushed sweet pork asado. The pastry was wonderful, though, like the outside was made of filo dough. Its crust was flaky and the inside was soft -- surprisingly nice for something from a 24-hour convenience store. OR maybe I haven't been out that much to know if saying that is correct. Hmm...

I used to be a 7-Eleven freak, err, frequent-customer (LOL) back in the day. I ate almost everything that you could heat up inside the store and I remember some of them were okay.

N.B. Still quivering...
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]