Wheat Thins, Carolers and Banana-ful

I am snacking on Wheat Thins crackers (had a handful before I took this photo, btw) with a cup of Joe.

It seems unreal that Christmas day is less than 48 hours away. I guess that fact is starting to get a reaction since I've been in a blogging mood lately (notice that I've posted almost every day this past week). Like, I want to put as much as I can in before the year ends.

Last night, we had talented carolers at our door. They were four teenagers - one played the guitar, another one played the violin (yup! the violin!!!) and the other two sang while they were holding music sheets. Oh, they were good. They sang three songs and it was very pleasant.

Usually, when we have carolers who are organized and this talented, they would inform us beforehand - to let us know that they're coming - and kind of, ask for our consent. So, last night's entertainment was a wonderful surprise. I suppose they already planned to come to our house because they didn't stop at any of the other houses in our street. That was pretty special.

On another topic -- Who'd have that thought that eating 1 and 1/2 bananas can make you feel full? Well, I sure didn't - until tonight, that is. The variety is lakatan and for those who know this local produce, they'd agree that it's quite rich. Anyway, it's like my tummy's extended but it isn't actually full and I want to burp all the time. Sounds more like it's gas, doesn't it? Well, that must be it then. [burp]
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]