Salty Ham on Burnt Toast

Funny title haha but then again, maybe not. [cheeky grin] But that pretty much sums up what I had yesterday.

OK, this is going to be mean but it makes for an interesting post, I think, like food that just wasn't good at all. I did finish the sandwich, though, so that it wouldn't go to waste. I am not someone who tolerates throwing food away... unless it was spoiled, of course.

The burnt toast tickled the tongue in a gritty way... not good. The bit of mayo did lessen the saltiness of the ham a bit but it would have been better if there were greens too. Plus, the crumbs flew all over the place with my first bite. Good thing that I pushed them books away to make room for the plate.

It goes without saying that I did not make the sandwich and that makes this post a mean commentary. But hey, if I'm going to talk about the good, I'd have to talk about the bad too, yes? This IS just another personal blog post so I'd better shut up about defending whatever. Yeah... back to work then.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]