Hebert's

Just went through my second-to-the-last Hebert's candy bar last night. We received a boxful of it as a going-away gift from friends.

I used to think that there is only one bar that I can finish in one sitting (since I'm not much of a sweets fan) and that is a Nestle Crunch. Now, I'm going to add Hebert's Fully Loaded Rocky Road bar to this very, very short list -- only two items on there, so far. [salivate]

Oh, and I like the Godiva dark chocolate bar too. My sister went in a shop inside a mall (shop was LV, I think) and came out with this Godiva in hand. I cannot finish a dark chocolate bar in one sitting though so that can't be put on the list. Of course the kind that Godiva makes, well, a little surely goes a long way.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]