Happy Christmas!

Spent Christmas day at my aunt's house and here's a fussy photo of their tree.

So here's a usual story -- I ate too much, I was lying on the couch because I was sleepy (from eating too much) for about an hour before we left, and it's now almost 3am post-Christmas day and I'm wide awake. [smile] Our Christmas day feast included potato salad, pancit molo, baby back ribs, steamed fish w/ herbs, grilled fish, roast chicken, chicken estofado rice, and pasta. And there's more that I did not eat like ice cream, fresh lumpia, and fruit salad.

Then here's an unusual story -- We did not celebrate Noche Buena (traditional Christmas eve dinner) and we opened gifts like two hours before Christmas. This left a slight "Bah, humbug!" feeling -- only a slight feeling -- but, yeah, it was there. [frown] Maybe it was that I did not get to eat ham last night like I expected... Oh well. There's still ham in the fridge (I think) and I will have a go at it before this day ends. [grin]

And if it's still Christmas on your part of the world while reading this... HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]