Brownie Fight, RR versus Goldilocks


OK, I received this Goldilocks brownie as a pasalubong and I thought it'd be interesting to compare it with RR's (Red Ribbon) version.

So... it's bigger than RR, there's more nuts. This Goldilocks brownie is sticky and oily like there's too much butter (or shortening, whatever) but it tastes good. This bar was enough for two servings. I ate half of it with a fork, on a plate, the first night and the other half, again, with a fork the next night. Yeah, yeah... I'm not a big dessert eater, OK. :D

My verdict on Red Ribbon and Goldilocks brownies... RR, hands down. Goldilocks was good but RR was better. :D Like I have nothing to do!!! LOL OK, I do have work so... later!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]