6pm Dessert

We had a very early dinner tonight - 5:30 pm, to be exact. And to think that I just had a cup of KFC chicken-macaroni salad an hour before that. Let's just say that I took one bite of meat and a couple of vegetable pieces for dinner. But I sure didn't pass up dessert!


It's a slice of Red Ribbon chocolate cake roll. Judging from the messy plate, you can tell that this is my second piece. Red Ribbon makes the best cakes, I think. This one's moist (all their cakes are!), not too sweet and decadent! And yes, my head is spinning from the sugar rush. :) Now, I'm going to get a cup of decaf so... till next time!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]