Valuable Technical Support Online

If your computer's been infected with a virus or other nasty stuff, many people would much rather have their hard drives formatted right away than try to deal with it first. I was one of those people when I thought I could just call someone and they'd hook me up right away. But that's not always the case - I do hate to fester on working with fake alerts, viruses, trojans, etc. for more than a day waiting for the techie genius to come right over.

It was a couple of days ago that I, unintentionally, exposed my precious computer when I should've kept from searching for a free game online. Me - the uber-paranoid, I-get-my-money-by-working-at-home-with-this-computer-so-back-off person... yeah.

So my antivirus did catch some of it but not all of them. Anyway, working went to chaos with the infamous and fake "your computer is not protected so go to our site, buy our stuff and it'd all go away" crap. It even covered my desktop with this clickable image in red that was so annoying.

Valuable technical support online came from two websites - techsupportforum and bleepingcomputer. The info was great and I got my computer working like new when I followed the instructions (to a T) on there without the hassle of formatting.

Now, I've got more to support my antivirus with ad-aware from lavasoft and malwarebytes' (anti-malware) installed. Everything I've mentioned here is free, btw. I've learned my lesson and am periodically updating all these protections and scanning my computer to keep my precious computer healthy and happy - me, happy. :D
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]