My Cheesecake Factory Dinner


I've been wanting to eat at the Cheesecake Factory since I've seen its outlet at Disney World - seeing people leaving the place with the trademark striped boxes and plastic bags... yeah.

Anyway, we've been shopping for almost half the day at Sawgrass Mills when we stopped and rested on a bench right in front of - yeah, you guessed it - this place. At first, we thought about having just dessert like a cheesecake slice and coffee but shopping does make time go fast so we ended up having dinner here in stead.

I ordered one of the day's specials - the cream of chicken soup. It was either that or the fish which was whole (assuming that it was what the other table ordered, which was too big, as usual). I've learned that I could not eat all of a single serving meal at a restaurant here so I ordered something that I knew I could finish.


It was a good and hearty dish!!! It went well with the brown bread that they served - yeah, I still don't know what kind of bread it was. I was halfway done when I remembered to take a shot. And yes, I did finish the entire thing... yum!

As for the famous cheesecake "that started it all", we ordered a medium, whole original cheesecake to go. We wanted to make the most of our shopping time kasi. We got our own striped box and plastic bag and off to more shopping, we went.

Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]