Timezone's A-Okay & About Portions

Being awake at night and asleep till noon has made the dateline jump fairly manageable. It's been a couple of days now that I've gotten up at 8 or 9 am. Ah... I like it.

Now, about the food... So far, all I've eaten is Filipino food. "When will I get to eat any other kind?!?" I thought. Well, last Sunday after church, I did get to eat American food - pizza. lol! Not that that's strange except that (it goes without saying that American cuisine is a "mix" of some sort but) there's one thing that - I think - sets it apart... the PORTIONS!

Oh, and the portions are HUGE! I could be set for an entire day with a serving of pizza, a side dish and a soda. Well, I could put that to the test... not anytime soon, but later pa. lol! This hiatus of mine is set for three months so I've got plenty of time to do what I think I want to do. lol!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]