Transcription After Effect and Pinky Work

Now, why in the world would I post pictures of my hand?


It just so happens that I noticed something unusual tonight... I've got callous thumbs! Well, both thumbs have callouses on the joints. I reserved the right to zoom in on the thing since it looks nasty when you don't know that it's a thumb... yeah, yeah. lol!


So, are they from bending too much while I transcribe? Oh well, that's a worker's hand right there.

But to be honest, I feel that my right hand's pinky is the finger that's being working its butt off (not that it has a bum...) when timestamps should be in the transcript. See, it's got the Enter key, backspace, arrows, etc. to span out for.

Oh, I've noticed something really cool... I found out how to type in the pipe symbol "|". It's by pressing shift-backslash. That's the key below Enter and after Shift for qwerty boards. Cool.

OK, enough with the segue... back to transcription.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]