It Rained -- Twice!

Okay... it's more like, "it rained during the afternoon these past two days". lol! But the point is, it rained! Oh, glorious rain!

Yesterday, the heat was almost unbearable at noon. In the afternoon, it rained! And it's not just any ordinary rain - there were thunder and lightning too! I was so happy that it dropped the temperature but I was also nervous that the power might go out -- it didn't. Thank goodness for that.

Today, it was not that hot at noon. And this afternoon, it rained. And now, there's no more rain and it's still cool. Yay! I'm getting a feeling that all this talk I just did about the rain is going to bite me in the bum - that we'll have a typhoon soon... Oh-oh.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]