Breakfast for Snack and Whirlpool Egg

Yeah, here's OJ and a pancake for merienda today.

They were so sweet to cut it up for me. Goes to show that they think I'm a sloppy eater! lol! And thanks for the plastic fork... Put it all in a styro box and I'm good to go too! lol!

It makes me think of what I think is the best breakfast - ever! I like garlic fried rice, a poached egg, and for the meat... Purefoods corned beef or Chinese sausage or canned sardines with tomato or a fried sweet sausage sans the skin or tocino... YUM!

I like eggs when they're poached than if it were fried. We usually just crack an egg directly over a pan with boiling water but I've seen somewhere that you can actually cover the yolk when you do it this way -

It's by stirring the hot water very forcefully so that it'd be like a whirlpool. So when the egg drops into the water, it would spin too. What happens is, the egg white will cover the yolk as it cooks. So that when you put your fork into it, the yellow would just ooze out... yum. I'd like to try that and see if it works when I do it.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]