Transcription Pays and Dips and Salads

Yup! Transcription does pay. I guess this is already answered. Yay!

Today, my first transcription bill was paid and deposited to my account. I should've sent my bill sooner but I had to open an account with their bank first. I'm glad that this is working out well.

I had fried chicken for lunch today. I eat my fried chix with soy sauce and vinegar (toyo at suka) in stead of gravy or ketchup. It just tastes good that way.

Speaking of dipping sauces, I've never heard - much less, seen - anyone eat sausages (longanisa) with shrimp paste (bagoong) before. That is, until a few days ago. That was so weird to see!

Anyway, I should've taken a bite of that weird combination in stead of talking about how weird it was. (I'm going to stop with the 'weird' now.) I just might be surprised that I'd like it -- or not! lol! OK, next time we have longanisa, I WILL eat it with bagoong just to shut myself up about how weird (aaarrgghh!) it is. lol!

Hmm... this is getting me hungry. Right now, I'm craving the oriental salad that KFC has. It's greens with chicken fingers, orange slices, french fries... The dressing's teriyaki sauce (I think). Now, that's a good meal -- you've got your fiber, protein, vitamins, carbs... I'm getting hungrier by each key stroke. lol!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]