Hotkeys and Hotdogs

I ate at my "workspace" this morning. The eggs don't look appetizing in this shot... they're actually more yellow and fluffier than that.


I cut up my dogs so I could eat with one hand. I started with just using the fork but the fried rice kept falling off on its way to my mouth. So I shifted to using the fork and spoon interchangeably (phew! big word for just talking about eating. lol).

Earlier, I discovered a very useful hotkey on Express Scribe (I'll call this ES). I found it after I got annoyed with the f6 key because it kept minimizing the ES window. I needed to record the timestamps kasi and they don't show when it's minimized.

The three hotkeys that I used to use were f4 for pause, f7 for rewind and f9 for play. While I was working earlier, I kept accidentally pressing f6 -- it minimizes the screen by default. So I went to "properties" and changed what it does. That's when I found the "go back five" command. I didn't know what that was so I used it for f6. Turns out, it was a rewind for five secs... yay! Me likey! When you use f7 kasi, you hear it play back so it's annoying too. The change made my work a whole lot easier... sigh.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]