Dinner Today: Pork Nilaga (Boiled)


This was actually pork nilaga that was left over from lunch today. We got home at around 8 o'clock tonight so we were too hungry to cook something else. This turned out fine because heating it up again made it more... savory.

Looking at this picture, you'd think that it would need soy sauce (toyo) or fish sauce (patis). On the contrary, it didn't need any of those because it tasted... well seasoned.

Sometimes, reheated food tastes so much better than newly-cooked ones. Like this boiled pork over here and... lechon paksiw, adobo, menudo, morcon, lengua, et cetera. Wow, sounds like fiesta food! lol!

Anyway, I saw like four Mini Stop stores in the city tonight. I've got to buy something good at a Mini Stop so that I can erase their bad fried dumplings from my head. It's just that each time I saw a Mini Stop tonight, I was remembering the bad-tasting fried siomai that I had yesterday. Blech!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]