WAH = Work at Home!!!

When I get asked what I do, I always say, "WAH!"

Yup, that's work-at-home for us lay folks.

I've been doing office work (at home!) with pen and paper since 2003. A very good family friend of ours found me competent and trustworthy enough to handle their business' in-house accounting records. And I couldn't be thankful enough for that.

It was a few years ago that I dared to earn money using the Internet. My first attempt was with a huge online organization that required a "one-time registration fee". Mind the quotation marks because it's common knowledge that we should NEVER pay to get work. True that!

But being curious and all, I found out that there was a bunch of Pinoys who have been earning from it for quite a while. So, I joined through a local franchisee and after six months, I got my first check.

However, it was through that organization that I got to find out first-hand why we must NEVER pay to get work -- a lot of members' assignments were rejected, most weren't getting paid, and worst, a lot of checks bounced. It took three follow-ups before they sent me my check and because of the news that their checks were bouncing, I would never encash my US check -- never, ever! And that was that.

But my second endeavor, ah... I've got no complaints, whatsoever! I'm all raves for my current online job as a freelance writer. I joined them last July, I've been paid every month (on the dot!), they've got a great support forum, and I get to learn and write about anything and everything. It's very cool. I got to buy a new cellphone from my earnings there too.

Sure we can work in our t-shirts and short shorts, not wear make-up, get out of bed late and heck, it wouldn't matter if we showered or not (!), WAH is wonderful as long as you have the drive to do it. But truth be told, you've got to work twice... no, three.. no, four times as hard to earn what office workers get as basic pay. True that!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
First

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]