Giving HB (home-based) Transcription a Shot

A few weeks ago, I joined an organization that has a team of home-based freelance transcribers. After submitting my CV, passing their tests and completing the training, I can say that I'm part of that team now.

Freelance general transcriber - that's the job description. And as of now, I'm starting my first paid project. The deadline's tomorrow so I got to get cracking. Well, I've neither a rant nor a rave about this yet. Of course, that depends if I actually receive my pay or not. We'll see...

FYI, I'm working on three freelance WAH jobs right now - accounting, web content writing, and transcription. I guess that would count as "working three times as hard"? Yeah?

Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

maan said…
hello. can you tell what group you joined? =) really interested. please email me: maanrodriguez@gmail.com. thanks so much.
Da said…
Hi there. Yup, it's ABC Trancriptions - it's an online organization and owners are based in Cebu.
I've already mentioned them here a few times (with their consent, of course) and you can google it and they'll be first in search results - I've tried, and they are (as of this post, that is)!
Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]