verona optical in sm muntinlupa

MAY 20, 2016 FRIDAY

Fudge it. If I can't see clearly, I can't work. If I can't work, I don't earn.

My eyesight is worse: -8.00 for both eyes with astigmatism (R 1.75 & L 2.00).

My new prescription eyeglasses is ₱₱ kahit net na ng 20% (PWD-cardholder discount). It will have anti-glare coating to relieve eye strain from looking at a computer screen too long. It will have to be special ordered.

verona optical sm muntinlupa

The frame I chose.

Dropped by Verona Optical in SM Muntinlupa on our way home from Alabang for this. Their shop is on the 2nd floor beside the food court. At least it's done. We can pick up my new specs next week.

MAY 23, 2016, MONDAY

high grade prescription eyeglasses distortion when worn

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone... No glare. Good.

I like the case too. Magnetic closure, shaped like a Toblerone box so it's steady on a flat surface.

may 2016 verona optical sm muntinlupa nice eyeglass magnetic case
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]