who you dada blog

Search the words - dada blog - on the big G and there I am, on page 1 (with the movement/philosophy, a music band, a dad blogger, doctor...). Then last month, I am still on the prime numero uno page but the bottom half, and sometimes on page 2... kicked off by a nice craft blogger.

Where was she all this time? We started blogging about the same time but I did not notice her till she shot up to number 1 of page 1. I'm glad she caught up, she has a business and a niche -- hers is an income source. Mine is not even close, just a personal journal with one google ad running on a small box in case a visitor decides to click on it which sends a few cents my way.

Why do I want my blog to be on page 1 for anyway? I want to find it quickly, I back-read. Have you heard about bookmarks? Pfft! Seeing myself on top of SERP is awesome! Who the heck searches for "dada blog" anyway? ME!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]