Watsons Delivery Delay 2021

One week na since I ordered from the Watsons app but still… nothing.

watsons shipping delay 2021

I last ordered our vitamin C from Watsons in April 2021 and it was delivered in one week so I thought maybe they caught up with their backlog na (I like the Watsons brand of vitamin C because it’s a coated tablet.). However, this recent order is taking too long again like what most of us experienced in 2020.

I followed it up via chat within the Watsons app and they told me the status will automatically update when it is out for delivery. My concern is that the actual Ximex XDE tracking app says it's still preparing to be shipped… hay, ano bang tama? Ewan. (XDE is the courier per the Watsons app.)

*Update 7/19/2021: I got my package na... It was shipped via LBC, not XDE - that's why tracking was wrong! FYI, the app still shows the same "shipping" status as the pic above as of now. I feel for the reps answering the chat because the app is not reflecting the order's status in real time.

Anyway, this is the Watsons Vitamin C tablets that I buy. As I mentioned, I like this kasi it's a coated tablet.

Watsons Vitamin C 500mg Coated Tablets


Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]