Bpi direct td payout is late

Payout of my time deposit from bpi direct is still not in my account.

I am getting worried.

I don't like that feeling.

My time deposit matured on April 28, 2017, Friday. Yesterday was a bank holiday (May 1, 2017, Monday, Labor Day). I checked my account today around 11 AM (Tuesday, regular working day), it's still not there.

Of course I emailed them. If it's still not in my account tonight, I'll call.

I'm trying to remember if this happened before, if it has been late because payout fell between a weekend and a holiday. Trying to convince myself that this is normal.

*UPDATE May 2, 2017, Tuesday, 6:59 PM: Checked my account, it's there na. Yay.

Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]