Sep 10-18 specs

9/10/13 Tuesday
Fudge it. Went ahead and ordered prescription eyeglasses online, last night. My poorly made one is stressing me out, breaking me out.
5:30 p.m.
Winnie called from the shop to tell me that I need to change my order from mid-index to high-index lenses. I expected it. I was switching between the mid- and high-indexes last night because my prescription is in the high negatives. They'll let me know how much more it's going to cost me tomorrow.

9/11/13 Wednesday
Winnie called and it will be 3000 on top of what i already shelled out. Excellent. It will be for the super-duper thin lenses, jargon is high-index 1-point-something. I asked them to email me the details. No more goggle lenses? Can't wait.

9/12/13 Thursday
No acknowledgement of payment and email reply re:details of the extra charge so I called them. Payment was received and my order papers already sent to the lab, but she'll get back to me when they get the papers back.

9/17/13 Tuesday
Received an email, it had the tracking info for my purchase. So, it's ready to be shipped. Counting the days...

9/18/13 Wednesday
One day. They're here. Excellent. Really thin lenses? Check! Small frames that don't fall down my nose? Check. They're going to stretch eventually (all of them do in a year or six months at least) but they fit great now and that's what matters. It feels good to wear them. They got the prescription right so moving from my old specs to this one is hardly noticeable. Makes me not care that they didn't email me the details I asked for. This is what I needed. I'm happy.

Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]