1st of September

Hello September!

bursting at the seams
OK, so I splurged on FOOD last month. We all did. We ate so well. I can say that we were unable to fit leftovers inside the fridge on more than one occasion. Thank goodness this doesn't happen very often.

trying to be martha
I started using a mix of bleach, water and a few drops of dishwashing liquid in a spray bottle to clean the area around bathroom sink. I spray it on, leave it for at least 5 minutes, rinse the area with water and wipe it dry. Wiping it down afterwards is an important step. I think I can do this regularly; it is easy because I filled the spray bottle almost halfway which is enough for more than a month if I go at it twice a week. I attack the stubborn hard-water stains with an old toothbrush but getting them off will need more elbow grease than I can gather. Oh well, at least I'm trying.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]