wires

picture - I did not take a good photo of today's food so I won't put it up.
specs - I think I'm getting used to my new eyeglasses. I see everything well enough from afar. In front of the PC, it's not all OK. I don't understand it.
mice - Surprise, surprise: my wireless mouse is holding up. I've been using it everyday for nearly two months and I haven't had to change the battery yet. I'm almost tempted to unplug the PS/2 mouse now. I've dropped that wired thing so many times, it isn't working as well as it's supposed to. Do I dare go on and work without a backup mouse {even if this one's iffy}? Why is it an issue? Because I can't get behind the machine to unplug/plug it so easily.
headset - I've dropped my wired headset many times too. Sometimes, I need to tweak it for sound to come out on both ears.
Irrelevant but... "No wire hangers!"

Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]