blackout, flush and sink

Hello. Woke up before noon to a blackout. It was VERY hot. Someone said Meralco cut the power off to make repairs and that they'll turn it back on by 2 PM. True enough, electricity came back at 2 PM. I slept through most of it so I wasn't terribly bothered. I heard kids screaming from across the street; they were not happy.
toilet flush fund
So the planned "new eyeglasses fund" will now be the "toilet flush repair fund." Might need to replace the flapper or maybe the whole mechanism because water is leaking into the bowl; so wasteful.
baking soda+hydrogen peroxide
Quick update on cleaning old tiles and grout stains {bathroom sink} with baking soda + hydrogen peroxide paste: it's going well. I don't measure. I just sprinkle baking soda on the area, squirt some hydrogen peroxide on it, attack with an old toothbrush and rinse off with water. I see the difference afterwards because it dries white. If I keep doing this {which so far, has been occasionally}, it should look better than before. Old, hard water stains are stubborn; I try to scrape them with brush ends rather than scrub but it will be long before they're all out {if ever}.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]