tradeport shipping, MS wireless mouse 3500



Shopped online at tradeport.com.ph again. I bought the Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500. I wanted it in pink but their MS vendor only had it in purple, so purple it is!

Tradeport had a technical problem last week -- the PAY button did not work. They had to manually send my invoice {with pay-link} before the order was processed. I kind of thought there was a problem because the last time I shopped there, I got straight through to paying without a glitch. Anyway, I hope the problem's fixed.

My package arrived Friday afternoon. I paid for it Tuesday afternoon. 3-day wait = nice! They used Air21 for shipping. Air21 sent me delivery-progress text messages all day on Friday:

* {8 AM} that shipment is Friday,
* {10 AM - twice!} that it was scheduled then + a reminder that either I or an authorized rep be there to receive it, and
* {4:30 PM} that it was delivered + name of who signed for it.

So much attention from Air21; it was great. Tradeport communicated well too. I recommend online shopping at Tradeport.com.ph; they haven't given me a reason otherwise, so far.

Now, to the Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 {Php1300.00 + shipping}. It did not plug and play on my 32-bit XP so I downloaded the driver from Microsoft pa. This mouse is nice - the weight, the curve, the control I get... I like it. I hope this mouse lasts me a long time. It only uses one AA battery. Now, I just have to remember to switch it off when I'm done too.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]