human heart nature delivery 2

human heart nature delivery

December's package no.2 arrived this morning. I'm getting in as much shopping done this week - I want to have it all done this week, hopefully. I would have taken a picture of what's inside but they're going to be gifts so... hehe. This is my second human heart nature delivery order too. Now, they have the online shopping thing worked out pretty well. They don't have a lot of products so I guess it makes sense that they don't have a wish-list feature as of yet. Here's a time-it-took run-down:

Sunday evening - Ordered and paid for {in one go; no waiting for confirmation, no glitch, no hitch}

Monday - Received email that package was shipped.

Tuesday morning - Package arrived.

Human heart nature used table rates for shipping. It's the most affordable I've worked with so far. They used LBC. Needless to say, I lost no sleep with this one.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]