hair trouble

having my hair cut this short is more trouble than i can handle.
  • it gets all over my face when i straighten up after washing over the bathroom sink. i used a hair band and clip but they don't keep the hair back.
  • aunt flo paid a visit and having hair fall on my face made stuff {on my face} worse. aunt flo brings baggage {as many girls will attest} and she usually brings me one present but now, there's more {on places where hair touch my face!}.
and all i can do is wait it out,
  • wait till it grows long enough to tie back.
  • wait till the stuff on my face run their course and disappear.

i am not cutting my hair this short again!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]