nanaman mini

again, opera mini? Eto nanaman? It's just like it was in july. Sigh.
Mini is failing to connect again, it's been 2 or 3 days na.

Been checking tweets if any one else was affected but only a handful
of peeps were complaining. I assume opera mini servers (one of them,
at least) is botched since my built-in mobile browser is working well.

Sigh. I miss how fast mini is; i miss my feeds. I hope they fix that
buggy server so i can use mini again.

Oh, mobile version of gmail is buggy lately too. This xml parsing
issue comes up. But its html version is okay, just takes a couple of
clicks to get there, no biggy. Fussy but no biggy.

Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]