apps, eggs, books

If there was a nook app for symbian/nokia at the moment, i'd be a happy clam. I wish those at b&n are working on it, but I'm not holding my breath.

Five boiled quail eggs at 9pm should be enough till breakfast. Note that i had dinner at 6 and it's now, what? 2.30am. Haven't had the urge to google food pictures yet so i'm good, as long as i fall asleep very, very soon.

Is the book always better than its movie or its adaptation for tv? I'm starting to think so, so far. I don't like it when they change who did or said what.

I should strike out the 'always' from that last question. I'm not comfy with generalization.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]