week-long weh

struggled all week with an online store. i'm still getting to know their process before diving in and they haven't really given the answers i'm looking for... to think that my questions are quite clear. waiting for a reply to a hanging question is never good, and i know i'll have to wait till the weekend's over to get it.

so far, their replies were "weh???" for me. it was like they didn't really read my question in the first place, and then they weren't giving me straight answers.

i'm not going to mention the store name until this is through. or unless they quit talking to me all together either by choosing to ignore me or by the unfortunate possibility of them forgetting about me over the weekend.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]