i give up asianic

I give up, Asianic [dot]com[dot]ph.
I asked them to remove my online order from their database.
I'm canceling it and there's no way to do it from my side.
I can only take so many replies that the item I want is available at my nearest SM branch and that I can purchase it there... when I chose online payment (weepay) + delivery, in the first place.
See what I mean? Yeah.

Frustrating.

Also, they mentioned that with weepay, only the item will be paid for. In my head I was like, "Weh?"
When I asked how I could pay for the delivery fee, I received no reply.
A reasonable answer would've been that they aren't able to process my order, period.
Another reasonable reply would've been suggesting a solution on how I can pay for both the item and delivery.
Either of those two would've been fine. I got neither.
So, I won't be using Asianic [dot]com[dot]ph.
That's it.

For perspective, here are my previous posts while this was going on:
Feb 19th: week-long weh
Feb 22nd: 3 days lull
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]