books and plans

enjoying sherlock holmes (on symbian60 "ereader") so much that i forgot about "the hobbit" earlier.

my plan has been to read eBooks to fall asleep and read the tangible tolkien when i can during the day.

"the hobbit" was started the day before. i placed my bookmark where i stopped, excited to get back to it 'cause it was as wonderful as i'd hoped.

last night, i started my 2nd doyle ebook (the study..) but i got into it too much that i didn't stop until i was yawning and teary-eyed. rest assured, i fell asleep as soon as i put my phone down.

it was ereader that i reached for after breakfast. it was "the study..." that i read (and finished) today.

now, i want to read tolkien but i've no reading light. telling myself that i knew this was going to happen is sad. now i know to stick to my plan.

i need to get sleepy now. writing about this my plan B. yes,my lids are getting heavy. goodnight.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]