lighting and blasting

Was doing a bit of offline work earlier (ref: pencil and paper) and with how the lighting is in here, all I thought about was how I wanted to be ambidextrous.

I would've plugged in my lamp to brighten the space more but my phone was plugged in first. Charging it was a priority before relieving myself of all the squinting.

I've come to the conclusion that my cellphone is not meeting my needs well and its battery life is not keeping up.

Blasting firecrackers (triangle super lolos, I think) can be heard around here the past few days. It was during early evenings at first and it was faint so we figure it was far from here. But earlier, at dawn, it came again and they were firing up those things close by. Car alarms were going off 'cause of 'em. So annoying.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]