gut and juan

Would've preferred to write "I've been under the weather..." but that wouldn't be entirely true. I was not feeling well last Friday night and Saturday, and from Sunday to today (Tuesday), I've been feeling progressively better. I don't normally complain but when you can't sleep because of the discomfort, well, yes, I complained. I was able to sleep well again Sunday night so now, I feel silly for complaining.

What's tricky is it's not that bad. It's a gut thing. Hope it goes away really soon. Been using "manzanilla" on my belly and it smells good... I think it's helping, I like to think it is. No fever or vomiting ever happened. These past couple of days, how do I say it... there's just something there so it's not totally gone.


I'm not sure what caused this. I'm pinning it on peanut butter sandwiches I ate Friday.


OK. Moving away from my bodily aches... Yes, it rained. The much-newsed (making words up now) typhoon Juan affected us yesterday until earlier this afternoon. Pagasa gave us a signal no.1 warning that is the lowest in the range. Thank goodness it wasn't bad here.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]