diary and picture

Down to the last 20 pages of "The Diary of a Young Girl" (Anne Frank), excluding the afterword. Took over two years to do it - pathetic effort, I know. The cover's corners are wrinkled now which is a little sad since it arrived in such good shape despite the fact that it was a used book when I bought it years ago. Should wrap it with plastic cover soon.

Started on "The Picture of Dorian Gray" (Project Gutenberg's, of course). I'm 15 pages in and glad to say it interests me. Now, if I had this book on hand, I think I would not be able to put it down with easy detachment. Rather, it would take much conscientious effort to do so (or the need to go to the bathroom, or to eat, or to work...). That's me, saying that, just from reading the first 15 pages.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]